Wednesday, June 24, 2009

SC GBLT Pride


Cameron and I would have really liked to have been there. As members and future therapists to the gay community, I believe we have an ethical responsibility to support GLBT causes. Unfortunately, with Truth Teller's death, we had other responsibilities this weekend. Unexpected guests resulted in quite the adventure. My guest bedroom was buried and barely had a path in the door. I am proud to report it is now cleaned up and most beautiful. Soon as I get a futon for the living room, it will become my library, making me a very happy witch!

1 comment:

  1. I really wish I could have been there but I completely forgot about it. I have so many friends, gone but not forgotten, that I would have liked this opportunity to honor. My mind was anywhere but this past weekend, so it's probably just as well. I probably would have taken my anger and repressed sadness out on some silly little lamb carrying not one original thought around in his silly little brain, and then it would have made the news that some wild-eyed gay activist killed a silly little lamb and pride day would have been banned from Spartanburg for the rest of my natural life. So you see, things have a way of working out for the best.

    ReplyDelete