Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Happy Birthday, Cameron!


It's those quite moments in the middle of the night, when I prepare for work, while I find it hardest to go. Leaving the warmth of our bed, the protection of your love has become a daily challenge. Yet I also feel blessed. The house is silent except for the quite mews of the furbabies who want attention. You lie peaceful in your sleep, beautiful, wonderful, precious.

For six years we've shared this intimacy. Five years we've lived together, building a quiet life of miracles.

I tease you about coming out "half baked". Beneath the humor lies a reminder how amazing you are, that you are here, that you walk, that you are whole. Today is your birthday. May it be special. Know that you are loved beyond all measure.

4 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CAMERON!

    Lovely post, Lady Grace. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for my Birthday Wishes! It's been a wonderful, not the least of which was finding my Dreamweavers sweet blog-Birthday card!
    I am very blessed!

    ReplyDelete