Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The Upstate of South Carolina Pagan Pride Day

October 17, 2009 at the Unitarian Universalist Fellowship of Clemson 226 Pendleton Rd., Clemson, SC


Cameron and I have been offline for the last week, since Priestess told us about PPD at Clemson, SC. In my enthusiasm, I signed our fledgling grove up to vend. Then I had to create the necklaces and other jewlery I wanted to sell! I'll post a few here when I can.


I also have received my first commission order. My boss bought ten focal pieces and asked me to design a necklace around them. I cut her a good deal and she's excited by the work I've been doing.

5 comments:

  1. Have fun at PPD and tell us all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Lady Grace -- There's an Over the Top Award for you on my blog post of October 16th, if you want to stop by and pick it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very shiny...let me know how things went!

    ReplyDelete