Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Day 32, 01 Year Trumpland:

As you, dear reader, are likely aware, I have been focused several times this month on the crazy juxtaposition of the right and left wings. We seem to glare across the country at each other, angry, suspicious and frustrated. I started listening to conservatives to find out just what the heck the Trump phenomena was and why they are such true believers. I suspect we'll be having this conversation for quite some time.

I found it reassuring when I saw this twitter posting a few minutes ago. In case you have trouble reading it, the original from Liberal Dream said, "To catch a glimpse inside the demented minds of the lunatic fringe." Professing Prof answered, "Wow. This is total paranoia. These people apparently believe anything Limbaugh or Hannity tells them. And anything they see on Fox State Media."

To read more, click here: Trumpian Dystopia: A New World Order.

No comments:

Post a Comment