Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Day 32, 01 Year, Trumpland: Vicious Attacks

I firmly believe that I have no right to soundly complain in my blog day after day without listening to both sides of issues. I listen to conservative talk radio on the way to and from work, 40 minutes each direction, at various times of day determined only by client schedules. I listen to The Answer, which means I'm subject to talk show hosts like Mike Gallagher and Larry Elder. I have to tell you, it truly underscores the different universes occupied by the right and left ends of politics. This morning Larry Gallagher attacked Greta van Susteren. Having heard her statement last night, I was startled by the talk show's vehemence. Here's what Greta had to say:


To read more, click here: Trumpian Dystopian: A New World Order.

No comments:

Post a Comment